Monday, January 25, 2010

I don't know

Friends...

Is it wrong to think I'm being setup by a couple of friends that have decided to take their friendship to the next level by seeing each other? The only reason I ask is because I've slept with the female friend. It is out of the realm of possibilities that they're trying to concoct a scheme to try to hook me up with someone out of their own guilt because my buddy thinks he may have taken something away from me? Or both of them for that matter?

If that is the case, then I will be a tad pissed off because I don't take kindly to people trying to interject shit into my life. Fuck that, I'm alone because I have a lot shit floating around in my little head and I don't think I'm ready for that. So why would two people think that I would want that?

I'll put this theory to test this weekend. Its my buddy's birthday celebration and the setup chick will be there so I think I'm going to sabotage this shit before it gets out of hand. How am I going to do that? No clue yet, but I have a few ideas running around rampant in my head right now.

On another note...

The Colts are back in the Super Bowl. I NEVER thought I would seem them make one Super Bowl, let alone win it...and now we're going back again? That's just insane, and to think about what Peyton has to to this franchise and city for that matter. He has taken everything on his shoulders and has exceeded all expectations...well, probably except for his. If we end up winning this Super Bowl and he says he's done then he will be without a doubt damn near everyone's mind the best quarterback that EVER played the game.

Favre...

Son of a fucking bitch I'm already tired of hearing about this old fuck and its only been one fucking day!!! I don't get it, they lose the game and everyone is all about him. Umm, hello...Peyton just DESTROYED the number one rated defense in the league and everyone wants to talk about how bad Favre just did?!?!? Give me a fucking break!!!

Super Bowl...

This should be a pretty interesting game. The media will make it out to be Peyton vs The city he grew up in. Fuck that, make it about the game. You know, the two teams that will be playing each other. Two VERY good teams with extremely talented quarterbacks. If Peyton and Brees double up and choke the living hell out a reporter for making this game something it isn't, then they need a medal for choking that guy/girl out. Just my thoughts...and now onto the longest two week wait of my life...ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment